Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Occasions Catalog- SNEAK PEEK!

Last month in Utah, at our Stampin' Up! On Stage event,  I was honored for being #86 in the Top 100 Global Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  This award is based on personal sales, recruiting & leadership.  And I very honored to also share that I ranked #32 in the US demonstrators!!  All I can say it that I am very grateful for all of you that stamp with me & let me share my love of stamping with you!!  It is because you stamping with me, that I earned these very special honors.

Stampin' Up! gave each of us a cute carry on suitcase with the Stampin' Up! logo & flowers on it.  It is very cute!!!  And on my suitcase when it came by UPS last week- was this beautiful "Congratulations" card!

Check out the card!!  It is made using my favorite new stamp set in the upcoming Occasions Catalog- called 'Petal Palette'!  There is also some new navy corduroy ribbon on it too!  I just love it all!!!  So stay tuned, as over the next few months I know I'll be using this new stamp set quite often!!  And I'll be sharing more super cool new products/projects too!

Again.......THANK YOU for letting me share my love of stamping with you!!
++++++++
WOW- we are off & running again today...kids, baby piggies & cutting card stock pretty much sums up my day & night!! 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment