Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

My October calendar page!

Here is my October calendar page!!!  This years Holiday Catalog was full of awesome products & the Halloween Spooky Night Suite was one of my favorites!  You know I just love Halloween!  And I think this calendar page turned out super cute!

stamp set:  'Creep It Real' (BOO)
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
designer paper: Spooky Nights DSP
ink: Archival Basic Black. Pumpkin Pie
other:  Cat Punch, Black Rhinestones, Paper snips- to cut out hat from DSP, Retired punch I used on words, dimensionals, glue dots

++++++++
I hope you had a wonder Christmas!  I know we had a great Christmas!!  The kids were so much fun this year & so excited about every little detail of the happenings!  It was also great to see & spend time with so many of our family members!!  

We had lunch at my sisters home yesterday for my side of the family, then stopped late in the afternoon to visit Deke's parent (we will have his family Christmas later this week yet) & then we went to the Seeley's for supper & got to see some of the gifts that the boys god.  We came home & headed outside  to sell hogs.  It was a late night working on the farm.  The semi driver was late, as it was so cold that his truck wouldn't start.  I was beat & froze by the time we got in!!  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & then I'll be spending the next 2 days/nights at one of my other jobs!  I will be at the computer- working on farm things for our end of year tax appointment that we have on Thursday.  There is no school this week, so the kids will be home with their parents.  So guess it all worked out for me to switch 'job' hats for a few days.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment