Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2017

More Sneak Peeks!

OH- new things are SOOO MUCH FUN!!!

Here are some other sneak peeks!   They are in the NEW Occasions Catalog & will be available for you to purchase on January 3rd, 2018!

Here are the NEW Occasions Catalog products-
  • I used a cool NEW stamp set called- 'Hold on to Hope'!  
  • The Black & White DSP is all just absolutely beautiful!!  It is called Petal Passion Designer Paper.  
  • And check out the 1/4" White Organza Ribbon!  It is totally yummy!!!  I LOVE IT!
I punched the little flowers out for this card using the Tree Builder Punch!  They worked perfectly here.  And I love the added color & dimension that they added to the card!
I would say that clean, simple & elegant kind of sums up this card don't you think!  I love the way it turned out!  What do you think?

stamp set:  'Hold on to Hope'
card stock:  Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Tree Builder Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++++
Well- I hurt my back, so I made a trip to the chiropractor yesterday.  It might feel a little better....but not much.  It has been hurting bad all week & I have hardly slept.  I hope it is better soon.  I have another appointment again on Tuesday morning.  So yesterday I didn't end up doing too much.  I got caught up on some paper work & laundry.  

Last night we went to watch Drake wrestle at the Little Savage Wrestling Tournament.  Oh my gosh......he won all 3 of his matches & he got 1st place!  He was a very happy little boy!!   And we were all very proud of him!  I was amazed at how much he has improved this year! 

It was a short night for Deke & me, as we are up early this morning at 4:00 a.m., to push snow & put sand on the hog house driveway, so that the semi can get it.  We are selling hogs early this morning.....so have to mark, sort & load the hogs too!  The semi is to be here about 6:00 to load.  I pray that we get along good with everything this morning, as it is going to be really cold & slick out.  We sure didn't need the freezing sleet & additional snow we got last night. 

Then I will be stamping all day today I hope!!  I have tons to get ready for, for my upcoming January classes.  Tonight the 3 Wood kids (Brayden, Masen & Ainslee) are spending the night with us.  The boys have already picked out the games & things they want to do!  Hopefully we find a good movie to watch too.  I'm sure we'll have alot of fun!

I've gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment