Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2017

May Calendar page

Here are LOTS of sneak peeks using upcoming Occasions Catalog stamp sets.

This is my May calendar page!

stamp set:  'Petal Palette'(leaves), 'Amazing Congratulations' (words) & 'Flying Home' (bird house)
card stock:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Deligth, Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Smoky Slate, Light Crumb Cake
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Daffodil Delight Stitched ribbon
 ++++++++

I had 2 stamp classes today & I've been a card stock cutting fool.....still more to get done before I head out the door this morning at 7:30 am.  I have 2 more calendar classes today.


Gotta run....I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment