Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

'Heart Happiness'- Occasions Sneak Peek!

Check out this traditional Heart card in Red, White & Black!

These hearts are from a new stamp set- 'Heart Happiness' & the words are from a new stamp set- 'Lovely Wishes'.  Both of them are in the upcoming Occasions Catalog that goes live on January 3rd.
stamp sets:  'Heart Happiness' & 'Lovely Wishes'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Black Memento
other:  Black Shimmer ribbon, 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes (heart)
++++++
I good day with the kids yesterday.  Last night I got Brody, Drake & Deke's hair cut!  Hopefully in the next day or so I'll get the others done too.

This morning I'm off early, as Manda has another early meeting today.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight we'll be going to get my mom & Aunt Virginia & all go to the twins Christmas program at school.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment