Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Tags!

With the Christmas season fast approaching I thought I'd share some pretty Christmas Tags!
 
Aren't they cute!!  I used the 'Merry Little Labels' stamp set & coordinating Everyday Label Punch.  

I used the Merry Music Specialty DSP & the Merry Little Christmas DSP.  

I used an Aqua Painter & Old Olive ink, doing a water color wash onto Thick Whisper White card stock.  

stamp set:  'Merry Little Labels'
card stock:  Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, Basic Black
designer paper:  Merry Music Specialty DSP & Merry Little Christmas DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black & Old Olive
other:  1/8" Circle Punch, Rhinestones, 7/8" Striped RIbbon, Jute Twine, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Banner Triple Punch

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids, baby piggies & burning the midnight oil cutting card stock!  

This morning Deke is early to chore & head to the office.  I'm off to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock, for my upcoming calendar classes.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment