Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

A Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek!

Check out this ADORABLE little panda bear!  He is one of the Sale-a-bration stamp set choices that starts on January 3rd, 2018!

When I was creating my calendar pages last month this is one that I was playing with.  I did not end up using this one for my classes, but it is super cute & I just had to share it here on my blog!!  

stamp set:  'Party Pandas' & 'This Little Piggy' words
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist
ink:  Archival Basic Black
marker:  Basic Black
other:  Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with Ainslee having her 6 month check up.  So I went to Walmart with the 3 little ones & got a grocery cart full of groceries too.  (You should have seen the looks I was getting from people.  One older man told me I had a very nice family & they were very well behaved.  That was so nice to hear!) We then came home to put groceries away & cook & get things ready for supper & visit we had from Santa.  It was very fun night!!!  

 Today I just have the 3 Seeley boys!  We have sugar cookies to bake & some thing to do here to get ready for Christmas yet!

Tonight I'll be stamping- working on projects using new Occasions & Sale-a-bration products.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment