Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

'Snowflake Sentiments'- faux shaving cream technique

I love this stamp set!!  I love this color combination together & I love how this card turned out!  It is a totally Susie card.  

I did the faux shaving cream technique on the top 1/2 of this card.  Check it out!
How did I do that? 
  • I used the Marbled Background stamp
  • inked it all in Pool Party
  • then used a sponge & Island Indigo ink & made some swirling motions directly onto the Marbled Background stamp.
stamp sets:  'Snowflake Sentiments' & Marbled Background
card stock:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Pool Party 3/8" Shimmery Ribbon, Clear Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Big Shot, Standard Platform, Softly Falling Embossing Folder
++++++++
We had a full day of stamping presentations & make & takes yesterday!!

This morning we are headed out back early again to our final day of On Stage events.  I have a leaders event this afternoon & then we have our event ends.  Tonight we hope to go to one of our favorite places for supper- The Melt Pot.  And then we'll be packing & getting ready to come home.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment