Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

'Night of Bethlehem'

Here is an Eclipse card.  This is a clean, simple & pretty Christmas card.  And I used the beautiful 'Night of Bethlehem' bundle!

Check out how I popped up Mary & Joseph, riding the donkey.  I slid them over to the right a little bit, to show the Black Card stock layer under them, thus creating an Eclipse look.  

You can see a couple other Eclipse cards I have previously posted by clicking on these links.
Joy Eclipse card
Cat Punch card  
I sponged the sky here, using a rectangle mask that I cut out of card stock.  I then stamped the villages, words & the stars, using the Archival Basic Gray ink.

And of course I had to add some bling!  I cut the star out of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  And I added some sparkly rhinestones over some of the stars. 

stamp set: 'Night of Bethlehem'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
ink:  Bermuda Bay, Archival Basic Black, Archival Basic Gray
other:  Big Shot, Bethlehem Edgelits Dies, Magnetic Platform, Rhinestones, Sponge, Dimensionals

 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I am grateful that my mom & aunt Virginia came down to help me out with the kids, so I could go help Deke on the farm with our new little piggies.  The boys even decided they wanted to stay in the house with great grandma too.  So it sure made things go much quicker for us outside, with the piggies.

Last night I worked on stamping stuff!!!  

This morning we are off!!  Deke will chore & then head to the office at the courthouse for the morning.  I'm off to get the boys & take the twins to school.  I have some errands I need to run while I'm in town.  I'll then be spending my day with the 3 little ones.  And tonight I'll be stamping again!!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment