Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

'Muscial Season'

Black & white cards are always a favorite of mine!  I thought this card is very striking.  I added Crumb Cake & Gold Foil to it too!
Clean & simple describes this pretty Christmas card.

I stamped the drummer boy on a piece of Whisper White scraps, cut him out with the Musical Instruments Framelits Dies & popping him up onto another Whisper White piece of card stock, using the Mini Dimensionals.

stamp set:  'Musical Season'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Silver Foil, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Music Specialty DSP
ink:  Basic Black Archival 
other:  Big Shot, Musical Instruments Framelits, Dies, Magnetic Platform, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Metallic Foil Doilies (gold), Mini Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Then I worked out on the farm helping Deke sort hogs.  Thankfully Steve came & helped us too.  When we got done with that we went to Deke's aunt & uncles 50th Anniversary Surprise party.  And then I worked on stamping stuff when we got home from the party. 

It was a short night, as this morning we are up bright & early at 5 & headed out the door.  We are marking, sorting & loading hogs.  Hopefully the trucker isn't late as I need to get to Manda's to pick up the boys.  I'll then go to Nathans & pick up their 3 kids & spend my day with all 6 of them, as there is no school today!

Tonight I have Stampin' Class here at our home.  It is my first Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Class of the month!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone joining me & stamping with them tonight.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment