Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2017

More 'Carols of Christmas'

This is another waterwash done on this card using the 'Carols of Christmas' stamp set.

I used the Card Front Builder Thinlits to cut out these little poinsettia's too.

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Be Merry DSP
ink:  Versamark Pad, Cherry Cobbler
other:  Banner Triple Punch Punch, Pearls, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Aqua Painter, mini dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++++
Wow- I have a full weekend of stamping!!!  This morning I'm gearing up for everyone to get here that is joining me to make Christmas cards for the day!  I'm off to put on my pot of Cheesy Potato Soup, set up tables/chairs & get out all of their kits.

Tonight we will be celebrating Manda's birthday with supper together.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment