Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

'Hug A Mug'

Years ago when I started stamping I made a cute little mug out of card stock.  It was similar to this one & I remember how cute I thought it was.  

So awhile ago my stamping demonstrator friend- Kim Vogel shared a mug she had made.  Thus, here is my version that I created for my team members that went to On Stage with me last week as a roomie gift! I quickly made these mugs- literally minutes before I walked out the door to go to the hotel, so I don't even have one for myself. 
I added some hot chocolate inside of them!  And I then added this cute tag too.  I thought they could remove the tag & even put it on a card.  

I thought that this 'Hug A Mug' stamp set coordinated perfectly with it.  
The mug is made using the envelope punch board.  

I will try to find time to make one for myself sometime soon & take photos of the steps, along with the measurements & post them for you.  
stamp set: 'Hug A Mug'
card stock:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Quilted Christmas
ink:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red
other:  Envelope Punch Board, Scoring Tool, Rhinestones, Tear & Tape, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Red Tinsel ribbon, paper snips
++++
I had a busy day with the kids yesterday!!  I worked on bookwork & catching up on things last night when they went home.

This morning we are up early to chore & get kids.  Deke has another meeting this morning to go to.  This afternoon my friends- Lynda & Dawn are coming to visit me!  I am excited to get to see them & am looking forward to their visit.  Hopefully the kids will take a nap while they are here so that we can visit & maybe do a little stamping together too!

Tonight when the kids go home I will be cutting card stock!  I have lots of Christmas cards to get cut for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack classes that I have coming up this weekend.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment