Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

'Good Tidings'

Here is a pretty card that is a traditional one.  It has- Green, Red, Music & Holly leaves!!

This is another one of the cards I created for my Holiday Extravaganza last month.
stamp set:  'Good Tidings'
card stock:  Tranquil Tide, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Merry Music Special DSP
inks:  Tranquil Tide, Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Square Framelits, Stitched Square Framelits, Tranquil Tide ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

This is a 2 step stamp set.  So I shadow stamped the holly leaves, using the Tranquil Tide as the only green ink.  On the more solid image part of the leaf I inked it, stamped it onto my grid paper & then stamped it onto the music DSP.  On the other stamp I stamped it full strength using the Tranquil Tide ink again.  
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 6 grandkids here.  We enjoyed a nice evening together with Deke's family celebrating his parents 50th Wedding Anniversary!  Afterwards, on our way home, we took the kids through the drive through Christmas Lights in Ottumwa.  And stopped in to see Santa Claus too!  And our night ended with a slumber party on our family room floor!!

Today will be another busy day with all of the kids here. 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment