Pages

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gold Gift Bag

I used the Cable Knit Embossing folder & embossed this Gold Striped Treat Bag!

Check out the tag......I used a Foil Snowflake with a tag from the Everyday Label Punch & coordinating 'Merry Little Labels' stamp set, which I heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder

I added a Gold Binder Clip to hold it shut.  

This was one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects.  

stamp set:  'Merry Little Labels'
card stock:  Whisper White
ink:  Versamark
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Gold Binder Clip, Foil Snowflake, Everyday Label Punch, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Mini Gold Sequins, 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder
+++++
I had a great day of stamping yesterday with everyone.  They got LOTS of Christmas cards made!

Last night we took the Seeley family out for supper to celebrate Manda's birthday.  It was fun to spend time with their whole family together!  

This morning I'm off early, heading to Hiawatha for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack classes there.  I have one in the morning & one in the afternoon!  Julia & Pam are my hostesses this month.  We have a great group joining us.

Gotta run....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment