Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

'Come to Bethlehem'- a HINGED card!

Here is a fun hinged card that I created for my Holiday Extravaganza.  I love the colors of this card....and these Bethlehem Edgelits Dies are just so cool too!  It is a simple, but elegant card. 
Check out how the top just hinges up to open up the card!!  

This is a fun layout that I learned to do years ago!  

Here are some other hinged cards I've made over the years & posted on my blog.....just click on the links:
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2017/09/a-spooky-cat-witches-hat.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2015/03/celebrating-with-this-hinge-card.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2012/10/full-of-blessings-such-beautiful-card.html

stamp set:  'Come to Bethlehem'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Bethlehem Edgelits Dies, Standard Platform, Sparkle Embossing folder, Dimensionals, RETIRED- Candy Dot brad,  paper piercing tool, Piercing mat

+++++
WOW!  What a busy weekend of stamping!!  And doing family things.  And not getting much sleep!  

Yesterday was another great day of stamping with everyone that joined me.  Everyone seemed to love the Christmas card Stamp-A-Stack class.  I was so pleased & we now have a new annual event for everyone to look forward to doing each November.

This morning Deke & I are up early to mark, sort & load hogs at 5 a.m.  I'll then head in to get all 6 kids & spend my day with them, as there is no school again today.  Deke will chore & head to town for his weekly board meeting.  Tonight I'll work on entering orders, catching up on farm bookwork & other things!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment