Pages

Saturday, November 4, 2017

'Christmas Quilt'

Here is another clean & simple card.  I LOVE it!  The red strip in the middle is actually embossed using the Quilt Top Embossing folder.  You can't really see it in the photos.  Here is what that Quilt Top Embossing Folder image looks like-
Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
 It is pretty & very detailed.
I cut a window framelit out of the Whisper White card stock.  Then I layered behind it a 3x3 piece of the Quilted Christmas designer paper that had the star image already on it.  I did use the stitched framelit over the quilt star too. Look closely at this star below to see it.
I used the Stampin' Blend in Light Cherry Cobbler to color a Perfect White Accent for the center of the start quilt piece.  

stamp set:  'Christmas Quilt'
card stock:  Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White
designer paper:  Quilted Christmas
ink:  Real Red
Stampin' Blend:  Light Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Quilt Builder Framelits Dies, Perfect White Accent, Quilted Christmas 1/4" Ribbon, Quilt Top Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Doilies
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the kids.  We had fun though.  And they all got along pretty well.  Last night I had several join me to come make Christmas cards.  It was a fun night.  I enjoyed visiting with & seeing everyone.  

Oh my......we have a crazy day!  I hope it all just clicks & works out good.  I'm getting everything ready for another Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class this morning here at our home.  Then we have our Wood Family photos taken right after lunch.  Then we have Deke's cousins daughters wedding/reception too this afternoon/evening.  I sure hope it doesn't rain at all today to spoil any of our outdoor events.  Tonight when we get home from the reception  I'll be packing up for tomorrows stamp class in N. Liberty.   And I'll be cutting some Christmas card kits.  

I hope you have SENSATIONAL Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment