Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

'Cheers to the Year'

Here is a clean & simple snowflake card!  Isn't it pretty!!  I love how the Foil Snowflake looks layered behind the circle snowflake.
Look closely & you'll see the Winter Wonderland Embossing Folder behind the Foil Snowflake too!

And this Year of Cheer Specialty DSP has pretty foil fold & silver snowflakes in it.  It is just gorgeous in person!

I used the Soft Suede ink pad here......and think it looks great with the Gold Foil Snowflake- don't you?

stamp set:  'Cheers to the Year'
card stock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White
designer paper:  Year of Cheery Specialty
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  Big Shot, Standard Platform, Winter Wonderland Embossing Folder, Foil Snowflake, Banner Triple Punch, 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Dimensional, Glue Dot, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids, then I spent my night cutting card stock.  I have lots to get done before my calendar class this Sunday with my N. Liberty group!  My calendars turned out cute!!  I can't wait for you to see them.  I'll start posting them sometime in the next week or so.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to Ottumwa for 2 meetings he has down there today.  I'm off to run my routine with my kids!!  Tonight Masen & Ainslee will be here late, as Nathan & Brayden have BB practice again.  When they leave I'll be spending my night cutting card stock again!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment