Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'

It is a clean & simple Christmas card.  If you look closely at the banner- I stamped snowflakes on it in the Island Indigo & Whisper White ink pads.  

These are very non traditional Christmas colors.  

It was fun & easy to the a water/ink wash over the embossed words.  
stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas' & 'Cheers to the Years'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
ink:  Versa Mark Pad, Island Indigo, White Craft pad
other:  Big Shot, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Banner Triple Punch, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Island Indigo 1/4" Ombre Ribbon, Aqua Painter
+++
Yesterday day was a busy day with kids.  And my dear friends Dawn & Lynda came to visit.  It was great to see them!  

Last night I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!

This morning I'm off early to pick up all of the kids.  I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I'll be cutting card stock!  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment