Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Pizza Box with Quilted Christmas!


This Pizza box has (3)- 3"x3" cards in it, along with the coordinating 3x3 envelopes!  I used the Quilted Christmas DSP to decorate the box & the cards inside of it.

This was one of my Holiday Extravaganza projects for my class last month! I had it all bagged up for them to take home as their "take home make & take"!
Here are the 3 cute cards!!  I used the Stitched Felt Embellishments as the accent on each one of them, which are so pretty!
Here is the Holly & Berry one!
Here is the Christmas Tree one!
And here is the Star one!
Check out the words I used on the inside of each of them!

They are all super CUTE huh!!!

Which one is your favorite?


stamp set: 'Hang Your Stocking'- Annual Catalog- pg. 121
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper:  Quilted Christmas 6x6 stack
ink:  Real Red
other:  Pizza Box, 3x3 Envelopes, Stitched Felt Embellishments, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Real Red 1/8" Solid Ribbon, Paper Snips to flag the little banners
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all 6 kids here.  We built forts, did lots of coloring, drawing, pasting & taping!  I think I should buy stock in scotch tape.  They like it about as much as I like dimensionals.  

Last night when everyone was gone I placed orders & did stamp bookwork. 

This morning I'm off early to go pick up Brayden, we'll go to the Seeley's.  I'll get the boys ready, feed them all & take the 3 big boys to school. I'll then bring Trey home with me & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Masen & Ainslee will get to our house about 7:30 & Deke will stay with them until I get home about 8:20.  He'll chore before they get there & then go back out to work on the farm when I get home.  I am thankful he can help me out by doing this today!

Then my mom is coming down later today to help me with the kids.  We get baby piggies this later this morning.  (We were originally suppose to get them yesterday, but that got changed on the other end for us.) So I'll take the 2 little boys outside with me & my mom can stay in with Ainslee until we get done. 

Tonight I'll be a stamping fool!!!  I still have 3 more months to create for my calendar classes.  And then I have LOTS & LOTS of cutting to get done.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment