Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

'Watercolor Christmas'

 
Check out this card.  It is clean & simple & traditional Christmas colors!   I used the cool stamp set- 'Watercolor Christmas'.  I just love the font of these words. 

I used a Metallic Enamel star on the top of the tree for some added bling!!  And check out the Emerald Envy striped ribbon.  It looks great on this Christmas card doesn't it!

Punches are one of my favorite things & this little tree worked great to punch it out with the 1 1/4" Circle punch & then layer it with the 1 1/2" Circle Punch. 
stamp set:  'Watercolor Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
designer paper:  Pick A Pattern DSP
ink:  Emerald Envy
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Metallic Enamel Dots (Silver Star), Emerald Envy striped ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids. The 3 older boys rode the bus after school.  So it was fun to see them all together.   Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business & Deke finally got his hair cut.  I then spent the rest of the night stamping!
 
This morning I'm off to town to take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  If Mother Nature doesn't dump rain on us- we are suppose to race tonight in Osky for the Fall Challenge.  I hope we get to race!  This will be the last weekend I'll be able to go to any races the rest of the season.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment