Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Spooky Nights Owl Pizza Box

Check out this cute Halloween Treat!!!  I used one of the the Pizza Box's that are in the Holiday Catalog & decorated it with the Spooky Nights DSP & the Owl Stamp!  

Check out the owls eyes, as I added some Black Rhinestones to them.

I fussy cut out the witches hat with my paper snips!  

I added 3 1/4 x 3/4" DSP strips to all 4 sides of the pizza box to coordinate it all.

stamp set:  'Spooky Cat' (owl stamp  & words)
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Night DSP
ink:  Black Memento, Chocolate Chip
marker:  Pumpkin Pie
other:  Classic Label Punch, Mini Dimensionals, Black Rhinestones, Paper Snips

That tree image & circle image is all DSP!  It is 3x3 sized, so you can get 12 of that image out of one sheet of the DSP.  That is pretty cool!  Stampin' Up! did an amazing job with coordinating this to work out that way!

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  When they left last night I cut Nathan's hair & then worked for about 1 1/2 hours on the farm helping Deke sort pigs.  Steven & Nathan came to help us too......so that was nice.
 
I then worked on stamping stuff when I got in.  I have lots of card stock to get cut for all of the stamp classes that I have this week!
 
This morning I'm off to go pick up the 2 Wood kids & head to the Seeley's home.  I'll take the twins to school & then the 3 littler ones will come home to spend the day with me.  
 
Tonight I'll be a stamping when everyone goes home.
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment