Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'- poinsettias

Here is an cute Christmas card that I heat embossed the words!!

Check out the bow- I often forget about using this bow punch.  It worked just perfect here!

Clean, simple & cute, that sums up this card!
stamp set  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Silver Foil
designer paper:  Merry Little Christmas
ink:  Versamark, Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Magnetic Platform, Bow Builder Punch, Basic Pearls, Silver Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

+++++++
It was a busy day yesterday with kids......and then we all went to the races last night.  The boys all had fun & were really good.  It was a little windy, but not too bad out.  Nathan won his heat & got 3rd in the main.  There were alot of cars there & they were all really good races.  It was late when we got home......so it is a short night.

We are up at 6 to mark, sort & load hogs.  When I get from helping Deke on the farm this morning I've got lots of stamping to do!  We are suppose to race again tonight, but it is suppose to rain- so I am assuming they'll be cancelled & I'll stamp all night too! 

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment