Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Another CUTE 'Spooky Cat'

This is a fun fold card that I did for a swap with some demonstrator friends in August.  I just about forgot to post it!  I think it turned out so cute- don't you!
Check out the DSP.  It has Vanilla dots on it, so I took my Daffodil Delight marker & colored over them, so that they were yellow!  This is a fun & simple trick that you can do!

I am just so addicted to this cat punch, along with this fence & these Card Front Builder framelits together.  

Again....this black cat just reminds me so much of our black house cat- Lucky.  
stamp sets:  
  • 'Garden Girl' (for the fence)
  • 'Spooky Cat' (for the words)
  • 'Merry Little Labels' (words for the inside of the card)
card stock:  
  • Basic Black
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • So Saffron
  • Crumb Cake
designer paper:  Spooky Nights DSP
ink:  Black Memento
marker:  Daffodil Delight
other:   Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the fence), Perfect White Accent (colored with a black sharpie marker), Cat Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch, Pretty Label Punch

The front flap opens up.  
This is what it looks like on the inside.  Can you see how the front flap pulls up & then the card actually opens from the right side instead of the normal left side opening.  
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Monday's are always hard, as I'm trying to get them back into my schedule.  The boys enjoyed their warm chocolate chip cookies after school.  And Brayden was so happy that he finally got his turn in riding in the tractor with Papa too. 

After the kids went home I worked on placing orders & connecting with my hostesses.  I had a ton of things to catch up on from being gone all weekend to stamp classes.  I took a late supper out to the field to Deke & I rode a couple of rounds with him in the tractor too.  We saw lots of wild animals roaming around in the fields/pastures in the dark.......and there was a really big buck that was so pretty that I watched for quite awhile. 

I cooked a whole roaster of meat yesterday too, so I got it all done & bagged before I went to bed also.

I'm up early this morning, as the 3 Wood kids are coming by 7.  We'll then all go to the Seeley's, eat breakfast, I'll take the 3 older boys to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones here at our home.  

Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff when everyone is gone.  If it doesn't rain Deke will be working in the field again. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment