Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Spooky Nights- Witches hats

Here is a fun Halloween card using the new Spooky Nights DSP.  I fussy cut these witches hats out of the designer paper. 

I love Halloween & have been having fun creating with some of my new Halloween products. 
stamp set:  'Spooky Cat'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Spooky Nights 
ink:  Black Memento Pad
other:  Paper Snips, Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Black Twine, Dimensionals, Decorative Ribbon Punch
++++++
Yesterday was a fun & busy day with the kids!  We went to the bank, got suckers & played in the park.  I then burnt the midnight oil again stamping when they were all gone.

This morning I'm headed to town to take the twins to school.  And will then spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  The Wood kids are staying with us the next 3 days.....as their mom & dad are gone.  So it is normally crazy here, but will be even more so.  

Gotta run...
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment