Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

'Creep It Real'

It's a fun fold Halloween card using the 'Creep It Real' stamp set!!  This is another one of the cards I created for my upcoming Halloween Treats Classes.

This is a flat pop up card.  And I added the 3 spooky images along the front, bottom edge. 
See how it pops up!


It is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card & when it lays flat & it fits perfectly into our medium sized envelopes.  

stamp set:  'Creep It Real'
card stock:  Eggplant Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  1" Circle Punch, Bow Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape
 This is what it looks like from the top side when it is standing up.

I should have taken a photo of the back side.  I added a 4 x 4 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock & repeatedly stamped the words- BOO on it.  

It turned out cute don't you think!  There is room in the two little tunnels that you could put candy into them too. 

+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Brayden & Drake had good football games.  Deke's sister, Darci came down to watch them- so that was nice to get to see her! When we got home I worked on stamping stuff all night. 

Masen & Ainslee are here early this morning, so Deke will stay here with them & then go out to chore when I get back home.  I'm headed in to pick up the twins, take them to school & bring Trey back home with me.  School gets out early today too, due to the heat- so Brayden, Brody & Drake will all ride the bus home & be here about 1:30.  

Tonight when the kids are all gone I'll be busy cutting card stock again!!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment