Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'

Here is a Night of Navy, Whisper White & Silver card.  It is a really pretty card- especially in person, as the photo doesn't capture it well at all.

I used the Woodand Embossing Folder on the Night of Navy card stock- which looks really cool!

And then check out the glitter trees that I used with the Silver Glimmer Paper. I added a little strip of the Mini Silver Sequins too to give it some more dimension. 
stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Whisper White Silver Foil, Silver Glimmer paper
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Card Builder Front Thinlits, Silver Mini Sequins Trim, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

++++++
Yesterday Trey was still sick, but on the uphill side I think.  He kept everything down, ate & drank a little & slept alot!  I pray everyone stays healthy!  We've sure had our battle lately with sick kids.  And it isn't fun for any of us. 

Last night was Grandparents PEO Spagetti Supper at the Elementary.  So Deke & I took the 3 older boys & went to it.  It was nice!!  They had Bingo to play & we played on the playground.  We then took Brayden to football practice & stopped to buy the Seeley boys slushies on the way home.  

I placed orders from my weekends classes & connected with my hostesses last night.  It was a short night of sleeping, as this morning I'm a farmer!  Deke & I are up at 4 am to mark, sort & load hogs again!!!  I'll then come in, shower & go take the twins to school & spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee again.  Tonight I hope to get to stamp some before calling it a night!!!!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment