Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

'Carols of Christmas'

Here is a very pretty Christmas card!  This is one of the many I created early last month for my 'Carols of Christmas' display board.  You can see those cards by CLICKING HERE! 

I used the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper for the snow!  And I also added a strip of it inside the card (under the stars & moon).  I love the sparkle of this!

I used the Versamark Ink Pad & White Embossing Powder for the words, so help make them pop.
This is one of the cards that was included in the 'Carols of Christmas' KIT that I offered to my customers who purchased this bundle from me last month.

I also used this card as one of the projects at my Iowa Inkers Team meeting that I had a couple of weeks ago.  Everyone attending that demonstrator training day got to make this card too.

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Emerald Green, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper
ink:  Versamark pad
other:  Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits, Card Builder Front Thinlits, Magnetic Platform, Paper Snips (to make the curved snow of of the Glimmer paper), Dimensionals
++++++
We went to the boys football games last night, came home & got everyone fed & when I got them to bed I burnt the midnight oil stamping again.  

This morning I'm off early to go to the Seeley's to get the twins to school & bring Trey home with me for the day.  Deke is staying in the house with Masen & Ainslee this morning- until I get back home & then he'll be working on the farm all day.  Tonight we'll be busy with the kids here all night again & then I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting more card stock.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment