Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

A sparkly 'Carols of Christmas'!

It is a sparkly Christmas card!!!  Check out the Gold Glimmer paper that I cut these trees out of!  

I also used the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate too!  It is a printed acetate & sure adds that special touch.  This acetate is gold on one side, but turn it over & it is silver on the other side.  That is pretty cool! 

Don't you think it is elegant!  

stamp set:  'Carols of Christmas'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer, Fabulous Foil Acetate
ink:  Versamark
other:  Embossing Buddy, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Card Front Builder Thinlits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

 ++++++
I burnt the midnight oil last night stamping- working on projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes!!!

We are starting this morning early with kids, as Nathan & Sarah both have early meetings today.  I'll take Brayden with me into the Seeleys'.  And Deke will keep Masen & Ainslee here at our home for the hour I'm gone.  I'll get the boys their breakfast, take the 3 big boys to school & Trey & I will head back home for the day.  Deke will chore when I get home & then he has a meeting to go to too in town. 

Tonight when the kids are all gone I'll be a stampin' fool again!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment