Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

A 'Gracefull Rose'

OH boy......I fussy cut out this rose & the leaves & honestly it wasn't bad at all.  I sure love the way this card turned out.  It is every clean, simple & very elegant!  

I added the clear Wink of Stella over the rose, so it just shimmers in person!

This card was created with left over pieces that were laying on my stamping table.  It is kinda fun to see what you can create with some messed up pieces you originally weren't going to use.  
I love the 3 strips of DSP I used through the middle of this card.  I think that it just really dresses it up!  

I sent this card to a friend for her birthday!  And I hope she liked it!

Rose card-
stamp set:  'Graceful Garden'

card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, THICK Whisper White
designer paper:  Petal Garden Paper Stack (6x6)
ink pad:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
other:  Clear Wink of Stella, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Aqua Painter


++++++
Today there is no school, so I'll have all of the kids.  Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I hope to run to the bank & go play in the park for awhile.  Tonight when everyone goes home I have LOTS of stamping to get done, so I'll be burning the midnight oil again.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment