Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A CUTE Envelope Punch Board Halloween Treats box!

Check out this super cute Envelope Punch Board box that I made for my Halloween Treats class.  

It is so easy!  It measures about 4" x 3 3/4" x 1 5/8" when it is all put together like shown here.  Yep- so it is big enough that you could put quite a few treats in it! 

Would you like to know the measurements & the supply list?
stamp set: 
  • 'Merry Cafe'- #144965 (photopolymer)- Holiday Catalog pg. 46= $17.00
card stock:
  • Vanilla- 1" strip (for cup lid), 1 1/2 x 2" (for cup wrap with words on it)
  •  Black cs: 1" x 1" strip (to cut little layer for wrap on front of cup); 8 x 8"- punch & score at the 3" mark on the Envelope Punch board. 
designer paper:
  •  3x2" (for cup);  2 x 12"- fold around the box (as a belly band
other: 
  • Envelope Punch Board
  • Black Rhinestones
  • Black Vintage Crochet Trim- 1 3/4" long
  • Black Twine- 8" long (for bow)
  • Dimensionals
  • Glue Dot
  • Tear & Tape 
  • Big Shot
  • Magnetic Platform
  • Coffee Cup Framelits Dies
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Brayden was feeling a little better yesterday, but still didn't go back to school!  Hope he had a good night & I hope he gets to go to school today!  
 
Last night I sorted stamp orders, placed orders & burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for a meeting.  I'm off to take the twins to school & spend my day with 3 littler kids.  Tonight the boys are suppose to have football games, if they are all healthy enough to play.  When I get home from their games I'll cut a card stock cutting fool!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment