Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

'Painted Harvest'

This is a new stamp set called 'Painted Harvest' that is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  It is a fun 2 step stamping set. I've been creating cards using it & lovin' it. 
Clean & simple it is.....a fun fall card!  These are just such pretty flowers! 

stamp set:  'Painted Harvest'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Whipser White
ink:  Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Garden Gree
other:  NEW Jute Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

This card is my first attempt as using this stamp set.  It is a photopolymer set & there is a way to line it up.....it just took me a little a few time to find the correct alignment.  So the centers of these flowers aren't lined up perfectly, but they still look ok.  I'll post some more cards I've made using this stamp set sometime soon. 
++++
Gotta run......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment