Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

'Confetti Celebration'

Check it out!  This is the birthday card that I made for Masen.  He turned 2 last week!

The theme for his party was Paw Patrol.  I made the invites for his party.  You can see them BY CLICKING HERE!
I used the same out for his birthday card as I did for his invitations.  I just added the words & the balloons to it. 

I wanted the balloons to be red, yellow & blue.  Look closely at the dots on the Pacific Point Balloon here.  I used the Birthday Memories DSP and then I colored over the dots, using a Real Red Marker!  COOL HUH!  And so easy to do!  Check out the picture below!

NOTE:  The paw prints are from an old retired set called 'Button Bear' that I have from years ago!
 
stamp set:  'Confetti Celebration' & 'Badges & Banners'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pacific Point
designer paper:  Birthday Memories DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Crushed Curry
marker:  Real Red
other:  Balloon Punch, White Twine, Tear & Tape, Best Badge Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment