Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

A pretty ROSE card!!

Clean, simple & elegant.......to me, those words describe this card!  What do you think?

WOW!  Have you noticed the pretty 6x6 Petal Garden Paper Stack in the Annual Catalog on page 187.  It is just absolutely beautiful!  

Last week I needed to send some sympathy cards to 3 friends, whom lost their mother.  They aren't stampers.....so I thought this paper stack would be the perfect cards to send to them.

I used the words from the 'Ribbon of Courage'- as I thought that they were just perfect to add to the outside of each card.
Check out how I fussy cut, using my Paper Snips, some of the roses in this designer paper!  COOL HUH!
I added one of the roses that I fussy cut out to each of the cards I made.  On this one I used the big rose.

stamp set:  'Ribbon of Courage'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White
designer paper:  Petal Garden 6x6 Paper Stack 
ink:  Old Olive
other:  Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch,  Paper Snips, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals, NEW Leaf Punch- available on 9/1/17!

Do you see the cute little leaf that I added too?  It is a NEW Leaf Punch that is in the upcoming Holiday Catalog & it will be available for you to purchase on September 1st!
Here are the 3 cards that I sent to my friends!
And here are the stack of them I made to keep on hand for the next time I need to send a sympathy card.

I did use a few of the strips of the BACKSIDE of the Garden Petal (Rose) DSP, so that the Calypso Coral print was on the strip I added across the card front on some of these cards above.  
 ++++
We had a late night last night, as we were in Memphis, Missouri racing.  This morning I'm off bright & early to go pick up all of my kids & spend the day with them.
Gotta run.......
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment