Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2017

'Watts the Occasions'

This stamp set is called 'Watts the Occasions'!  And there are such cute stamp images in this set!

Is it too early for Christmas?  I just couldn't wait to use this set to make a Christmas card!  And then I used the new Be Merry 12x12 DSP too!  

Be sure to check out this stamp set on page 63 in the new Annual Catalog.  And look at the Be Merry DSP images too on page 188.
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp today will be making!  I'm getting together with some friends & I am looking forward to spending our day together stamping & sharing!  

stamp set:  'Watts that Occasions'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Garden Green
ink:  Garden Green
marker:  Crushed Curry
other:  Garden Green 3/8" Stitched Satin ribbon, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Tonight we are all going to the campground to visit the Seeley family!!  I can't wait....it should be lots of fun!  
 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment