Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

'Label Me Pretty'

This is a new stamp set called- 'Label Me Pretty'.  Check out how the cool stamp goes with the new Pretty Label Punch!  And then I layered the words over it using 1 3/4" & 1 1/2" circle punches.

Did you notice the color I used?  It is a NEW In Color called- Berry Burst!  And check out the pretty Berry Burst designer paper too!  It is from the NEW In Colors 12x12 Paper Stack called- Fresh Florals.

stamp set:  'Label Me Pretty'
card stock:  Berry Burst & Whisper White
designer paper:  Fresh Florals DSP 12x12
ink:  Berry Burst
other:   White Twine, Basic Pearls, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
retired: White Doily

This stamp set, punch & DSP were items that I could pre-order because I was an On Stage attendee.  So this card is one that I created for my On Stage Recap Event that I did for my Iowa Inkers Team in April.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment