Pages

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Happy Birthday Thinlit!

WOW- check out this super cute Happy Birthday Thinlit!!!  I love it!!  It is a big size (just perfect for a card front) & it is a cool font too!  Oh, and it cuts out so easy too with the Big Shot!!

This is a card that I created as a sneak peek, at my Spring Fling the end of April.  

The gold dotted DSP is now retired.....it is from the Pop of Pink DSP in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog, that retired on 5/31.

card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White, Gold Foil
designer paper:  Pop of Pink- RETIRED
other:  Big Shot, Happy Birthday Thinlit, dimensionals

Check out the gold corners.  I just cut a 1" square & using my paper snips I cut it in 1/2 diagonally.  It just adds that extra splash of color doesn't it!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment