Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

'Daisy Delight'


 
This is a clean & simple card using the "Daisy Delight' stamp set & coordinating Daisy Punch.

Check out the pretty DSP that coordinates too.  It is called Delightful Daisy!  
It is bright & cheery too!

I did use my Paper Snips & fussy cut out the leaves that I tucked in behind the Daisy & stuck down with Glue Dots.  

I thought it needed something more too and didn't want to take away from the Daisy, so I add the staples on each end of the strip through the center.  

I think it turned out pretty cute!  Especially since I just used scraps laying on my counter.  

stamp set:  'Daisy Delight'
card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Old Olive
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy 
ink:  Calypso Coral
other:  Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gem, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment