Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

'Crafting Forever'

Wishing all of the men in our lives a very special Father's Day today!!
 
It is a clean & simple card for you today!

This is a fun new stamp set.  It is called 'Crafting Forever'.  It is one that I got as a prize patrol when I went to the Stampin' Up! On Stage Event in April.  

I paper pieced these scissors so that my handle could be a different color than my blades.

Check out this bright designer paper print.  It is from the new dsp called- Pick A Print.
stamp set:  'Crafting Forever'
card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  Pick A Print
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips (to fussy cut out the scissors)
++++++
I spent my whole day stamping yesterday!!  I got some cute card made.....now to get them all cut, stamped & assembled in the next few nights.  

Nathan, Sarah & Masen stopped by yesterday morning for a bit to leave Deke's Father's Day Gift.  First thing Masen wanted when he walked in the door was a cookie.  He is Grandma's cookie monster & thankfully I made more cookies last night, as he ate the last 2 yesterday afternoon when he got up from his nap.  And then Aunt Kathy stopped by for a few minutes in the afternoon.

Our family went out for supper last night to celebrate Deke & Sarah's birthdays!  Deke & I stopped to get a few groceries & picked up a new grill (as ours is all rusted out & doesn't work well at all) on our way home.  By the time we got home & I got things put away I was beat & ready to call it a night. 

This morning I'm up early to spend my morning cooking.  We are having lunch at Nathan & Sarah's.  Nathan wanted potatoe salad, so I got the potatoes & eggs boiled last night & will finish making it this morning.  I'm also making cheesy potatoes & thawing out brauts to take too.  We'll all be going to the twins ball game this afternoon.  And then the guys are going racing tonight!  I'll be staying home to stamp all night! 
 
I hope you have a SUPER Father's Day, spending it with family & your loved ones!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment