Pages

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

'Confetti Celebration' combined with 'Eastern Beauty'

Check them out....here is Trey's birthday invitation that Manda & I made a couple of weeks ago.  He wanted a Power Ranger themed party, so this is what we came up with!
And then I made his birthday card to coordinate with his invitation!  

I got a box from my UPS man last Friday, late afternoon.  It had products in it that I had ordered from the NEW catalog & I couldn't wait to open it!  But I had a stamp class that night, so I didn't have time to open the box until after everyone left.  And I then dug through it to find this cute new Starburst Punch!!  I love it!!!  I had been waiting for it, so that I could finish Trey's card!

Check out all of these circles on Trey's card.  I used the 'Eastern Beauty' stamp set to make them.  This was a fun collage card to make!

stamp set:  'Eastern Beauty' & 'Confetti Celebration'
card stock:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
other:   Starburst Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch 1 1/4" Circle Punch, NEW 1/4" Pacific Point ribbon, dimensionals, glue dots

NOTE:  The # 3 is from an old retired numbers stamp set that I found on my shelf!
+++++++++
  
Deke is off early to chore & head to a meeting.  I'll spend my day with Masen.  Tonight Brayden has a ballgame that we'll go to.  And then I have lots of stamping stuff I need to get caught up on sometime today before I got to bed tonight.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping! 
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment