Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

Another 'A Little Wild'

This lion is sooo cute!! This is a fun card!!

I love it when you can use circles & just punch out! 
This is a clean & simple card using new products!

stamp set:  'A Little Wild'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Pick A Pattern
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella
 ++++++
We had a busy day yesterday!!!  I worked on the farm & helped Deke all morning.  Then after lunch we went to watch the twins play ball.  They did great job!  It is amazing how much they have improved the past few weeks.  I picked Brayden up after his ball practice last night & enjoyed my evening with him!!! 

Today is another busy day with boys & ball games.  Deke is up early this morning to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'll have Brayden & Masen for the day.  We'll connect with the Seeley family this afternoon for awhile.  And then more ball games tonight.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 


No comments:

Post a Comment