Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Another 'Daisy Delight'!

Here is another Daisy card.  This one is a pretty yellow Daisy!!  Isn't this set just so cute & versatile!
I used the same stamp set, the same punch & the same designer paper that I have used on other Daisy cards that I've posted in the past few days.  I have just changed the card stock colors & the layouts!  

All of the cards are clean & simple, yet all fun & so cute!

I am not sure which one is my favorite one.  I love green.....so this one might be.  

Which one is your favorite one?

stamp set:  'Daisy Delight' & 'Lovely Friends' (words)
card stock:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy
ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight 
other:  Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gem, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Paper Snips to cut out the leaves, dimensional, Glue dot

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment