Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

'Wild About Flowers'

Here is a pretty card with lots of flowers!!  This stamp set is called- 'Wild About Flowers' & it is carrying over & will still be available in the NEW Annual Catalog that starts next week on June 1st.
 I have a bunch of flower that look like this that are blooming in front of my house!  So I thought this card was a perfect one to create & share.

stamp set:  'Wild About Flowers'
card stock:  Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
designer paper:  In Color 2016-2018 12x12 Paper Stack (Sweet Sugarplum)-RETIRING
ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon- RETIRING, dimensionals, glue dot
++++++
Yesterday was a fun & busy day with the boys.  In the morning we went to What Cheer to play in the park!!  They had so much fun!  It was a little chilly.....we wore coats & hats & were on the go!  Yesterday afternoon we played outside some again too.

Last night we went to Brayden's ballgame.  They won & did a great job.  And then we ate supper with everyone at the Mexican place afterwards.  When we got home I finalize orders & stamped!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office at the courthouse.  He then has a meeting this afternoon.  

I'm off early to go pick up Masen (as Nathan has an early meeting) & then I'll head to town to pick up the other 3 boys & spend my day with all of them. 

Tonight we are suppose to race in Osky- so I hope Mother Nature is good to us & we get to do that.   It will be fun that we all will be able to go together tonight!  I hope Nathan has good luck!!  I am sure it will be a late night, as there are extra racing classes with sprint cars & truck races too, added to the regular race classes of cars! 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment