Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Some MORE sneak peeks!!!


This is a card that I made for a monthly swap that I am in.  I used alot of NEW Annual Catalog products here.  

Check out the NEW products that I used-
  • The stamp set- 'Oh So Eclectic'.
  • The punch- Pretty Label.
  • The designer paper- "Color Theory" 6x6 Paper Stack.
  • The card stock- NEW In Color- Berry Burst.
  • The ink pad- NEW In Color- Berry Burst.
  • The marker (for the stem)- NEW In Color- Lemon Lime Twist.
  • The ribbon- NEW In Color- Berry Burst.
These are all NEW products in the NEW Annual Catalog that goes live to customers on June 1st!
stamp set:  'Oh So Eclectic'
card stock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Berry Burst- NEW
designer paper:  Color Theory 6x6 stack- NEW
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Berry Burst- NEW
markers: Black Journaling Pen  (to make the little dots) & Lemon Lime Twist- NEW
other:  Berry Burst Ribbon- NEW, Pretty Label Punch- NEW, White Perfect Accents, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Isn't this new designer paper cool?  It looks like a paint sample swatch!!  I love it!

Are you as EXCITED about the NEW Annual Catalog as I am?
+++++++
We had a busy & long day yesterday!!  I was totally shocked & amazed at all of the thousands of people that came to walk in the JDFR in Des Moines yesterday morning.  It was a beautiful day!  We were getting hot & tired by the end of it though.  We stopped to eat lunch together on the way home in Pella.

Here is a picture of us at the end of our walk! 
Deke drove to Osky & left his car on our way to Des Moines, so he came right home to work on the farm & I got groceries & a few things.

I came home, put groceries away & planted a few of my flowers.  We then all headed to Bloomfield to race!  Nathan won his heat & got 5th place in the main- he started 9th & it was just one groove with no where to pass.  It was late when we got home. 

This morning I'm up early & will spend my morning in the kitchen cooking!  We are having lunch at Deke's moms & I'm doing the ham balls & grapenut muffins.  We'll eat with his family & then I plan to spend my afternoon/evening- planting flowers & stamping!!  The guys are going to Vinton racing.

I hope you have a VERY SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mom's out there.

Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: