Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

'Perfect Mix' - SO CUTE!

This is one of the cards everyone joining me for all of my May monthly classes made.  I think this whole stamp set is just so cute!!  And darn- but this is one of the stamp sets that are retiring the end of this month too!  So if you like it & you don't have it yet- you had better get it! 
Check out the NEW Old Olive Ribbon that I used here!  It is in the NEW Annual Catalog & it will be available on June 1st.

I chose these colors as they made me think of a mixing bowl that I have.  

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card-
 
stamp set: 'Perfect Mix'-RETIRING
card stock:  
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 2" strip (for circle),  3x3", 4 1/4 x 1"
  • Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 3/4 x 2 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 2" strip (for circle), 2" strip (to stamp mixer on & fussy cut out with Paper Snips, 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" ; 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card)
designer paper:  
  • Tasty Treats DSP- 4 x 2" -RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, Paper Snips (to cut out the mixer), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
NEW:  Old Olive Ribbon- 3"- available on June 1st!
++++++
Yesterday was a LONG day!  It started out early with pigs & then I had boys all day.  We played outside for about 2 1/2 hours yesterday morning & then we went out again for awhile yesterday afternoon.  When everyone was gone- I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  

The guys went racing in Columbus Junction for a special race there.  Nathan got in a wreck in his heat race; they checked things out while under the caution & he ended up getting 2nd place.  He started 9th in the feature & he finished 4th. 

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of my boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & then spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight we are suppose to race in Osky, but it sounds like we might get rained out.  I will be home cutting card stock either way though.....this is just a crazy busy week for me.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment