Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

More 'Confetti Celebration'

I told  you about 1 1/2 weeks ago that I would share this card & I finally got the picture taken of it last night.

This is the graduation card that I made the for the twins when they graduated from pre-school.  I thought it turned out cute....it is clean & simple!!  I know both of the boys were excited when I gave it to them & liked it!! 
Check out these RETIRING products- 
  • Party Animal Washi Tape
  • Medium Star Punch
  • 'Suite Sentiments' stamp set
  • Confetti Stars Border Punch
stamp sets:  'Confetti Celebration' & 'Suite Sentiments'-RETIRING
card stock: Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Crushed Curry & Pacific Point
other:  Party Animal Washi Tape-RETIRING, Medium Star Punch- RETIRING, Confetti Stars Border Punch-RETIRING, Dimensionals

Here is a picture of Drake (red/gray shirt) & Brody (gray/blue shirt), with their teachers after their graduation ceremony on May 19th. 
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor
Oh how we love these little guys!!  I love their smiles in this pictures!!  It just warms my heart!  We are so proud of them!  And we are so blessed to have gotten to be here to care for them as they' have grown up.  I can't believe that they are going to be in kindergarten in August!  Where has the time gone?

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment