Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I LOVE this 'Eastern Palace Suite'!!

WOW- check out this beautiful card I made.  I love this color combination!  I love these words & this font.  I love these NEW framelits & I love this cool new DSP!  Can you tell I'm excited about this bundle & all of these new products!

Check out the corners on this card.  I took a 1" square & cut it diagonally in half & stuck it in all 4 corners.  This just gives a totally different look to the card & finishes it off!
Isn't it just a stunning card!!!  It is just such a "Susie" style card!

This 'Eastern Palace Suite' is a combination of many new products that are in the upcoming new Annual Catalog that begins on June 1st.  Stampin' Up! is offering these products early (as a sneak peek) to customers this month (May 1-31st)!  

You can check out the 'Eastern Palace Suites' by clicking BY CLICKING HERE!

Right now you can not buy any of the items that are in these bundle separately- they are only available in these 2 bundle offers during this special sneak peek May promotion.

I posted the information about these 2 bundles on my blog yesterday & you can see that post by CLICKING HERE! 

stamp set:  'Eastern Beauty'
card stock:
  • Tranquil Tide- NEW In Color- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2"; 2 1/4 x 5 1/2"
  • Dapper Denim- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 1x 1" (2)- cut these in half diagonally
  • Very Vanilla- 4 x 4"; 2 1/2" strip; 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card)
designer paper:  
  • Eastern Palace Specialty DSP- NEW- 2 x 5 1/2"
ink: Tranquil Tide- NEW In Color
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies- NEW Dimensionals, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
 ++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with all of the boys!  It is too bad that the weather was so darn crappy & we were inside all day! They did get along pretty good all day together though!  I tried to keep them busy!!  I enjoy & treasure our time all spent together, as it doesn't happen as much as it use to since the boys are all getting older. 

We all went to Nathan & Sarah's house last night to celebrate Brayden's birthday & had a fun time!  We had tacos & Sarah made a yummy cake!  The boys played in the basement & we had a fun time down there together watching them.  

I can't believe that Brayden is 9 years old already!  I so remember the night he was born.  Where does the time go?  He is such a sweet young man.  He is so mature & helpful!  And he is super smart!  He is just a true joy!  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & I'm off to go pick up all of the boys!  We have a busy day ahead of us!  We get baby piggies in this morning & all 4 littler boys (Brody, Drake, Trey & Masen) will be here to help us!  We have lots of little farmers today!!  I know the boys are excited!

Tonight we are going to a visitation of a special family friend that passed away- Rita Christner.  She was a neighbor of mine growing up & we use to spend alot of time together with their family.  She was a very special lady! 

When we get home from funeral home tonight I'll be stamping fool!!  I have my May monthly class coming up this weekend & I will be starting to create the cards for it.  We have a crazy busy week this week with pigs, soccer games, races & stamping!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment