Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Here is a BEAUTIFUL card!!

Here is a BEAUTIFUL card using the Succulent Framelits Dies, along with the So Detailed Thinlits Dies & the 'So In Love' stamp set!  

I chose the colors of Night of Navy & Whisper White- but you could use any colors to design this card with & it would be stunning!

This is one of the cards everyone joining me for my May monthly classes will be making!

I just LOVE the layout, the colors, these cool thinlits & the cool framelits too!!
How did I add the white color to the edges of the Night of Navy flower?
I just lightly rubbed the edges of the flowers directly onto the Whisper White Craft Ink pad!  

stamp set:  'So In Love'- RETIRING
card stock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
designer paper:  Floral Boutique DSP- SOLD OUT
ink:  Night of Navy, Craft Whisper White
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, So Detailed Thinlits Dies-RETIRING, Succulents Framelits Dies- RETIRING, 1 1/2" Circle Punch,  Dimensionals, Metal Rimmed Pearls
  • You can see another card that I made using this So Detailed Thinlits Dies by CLICKING HERE!
 AND
  • Check out the different cards I have made using the Succulents Framelits Dies by clicking on theses links-
  1. CLICKING HERE! 
  2. CLICKING HERE!
Check out the inside of the card- I used the coordinating washi tape- Floral Boutique, which is NOW SOLD OUT.  But this still gives you a great idea to use any designer papers & coordinating washi tapes together like this. 
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  The 2 little boys & I went to H&M & bought some flowers.  We were outside almost all morning.  We planted flowers for Sarah & Deke's mom for Mother' Day gifts.  I now need to find time to go buy more flowers for myself, Manda & my mom & get them planted.  

After school all of the boys were here for just a little bit together & they had fun playing together outside!!  Uncle Steve was pitching balls to Brayden & he was hitting them! 

We then had ball practice & races too.  Nathan won his heat & got 2nd in the main!  I didn't end up making it to the races, as ball practice lasted longer than we thought it would.  So I came home & worked in the yard again until dark. 

Today is a special day.....as this morning all of our family is up early & doing something that is very dear to our hearts!  We are headed to Des Moines for us to do the JDRF Walk for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.  We have several family members that are Type 1 diabetics.  Our grandson Brayden; our nephews- Matt & John; Sarah's mom; Sarah's boss & my cousins- Karen & John.  So we are walking together as Team 52 for this great cause.  

Here are the family members walking today- me, Deke, Sarah, Nathan, Brayden, Masen, Manda, Steve, Brody, Drake, Trey; Deke's sister Darci; our nephew Josh & his family- Kacie, Collyn's, Coleson; Sarah's parents- Doug, Julie & Sarah's boss. 

If you'd like to donate to this foundation- below is the link:
http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR?fr_id=6621&pg=team&team_id=227742&ref_px=11304126
Our Team 52 has met our goal, but the foundation as whole has not met theirs.  All donations go directly to JDRF! Bless Manda & her family; my sister-in-law Sheryl; our niece Stephanie & her family & our nephew Josh & his family for their donations to our Team 52 group! 
 JDRF One Walk



I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment