Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Here is another New Annual Catalog sneak peek!

Check out this cute card!!  It is another sneak peek of a stamp set called- 'Pocketful of Sunshine', that will be in the New Annual Catalog beginning June 1st!

I made this card for my team members that joined me a couple of weeks ago for the On Stage Recap event that I did for them.

This stamp set is one that my downline Lorraine got as a Prize Patrol give away when we were at On Stage together last month.  She let me borrow her stamp set (since none of us can buy it yet) so that I could use it for our team meeting.  Bless her!

NOTE:  This stamp set will be available in the New Annual Catalog beginning June 1st.  This stamp set also has coordinating framelits called- Pocket Framelits- that go with it.  

I really like the way this turned out!

I used the Sunburst Thinlits that are RETIRING too for the background here.

stamp set:  'Pocketful of Sunshine'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Real Red
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Sunburst Thinlits- RETIRING, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Metallic Enamel Shapes

Since I don't have the new coordinating framelits yet- I fussy cut the sunglasses, tag & pocket with my Paper Snips.
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I took the twins to school & then Deke, me, Trey & Masen went to Rita's funeral.  It was early afternoon when we got home & I had to get lunch & finally got the boys down for a late nap.  We all went to the races last night.  Nathan got 2nd in his heat & only lost by a bummer.  He started 4th in the main & WON!  I'm glad we were all there to cheer him on.

They had kids night at the races too last night- so here is a picture of the boys riding around the track in the race car with Nathan!  Too cute!
 
Drake, Steve, Trey & Brody are in the back.  Masen is sitting on Nathan's lap!  Look at their smiles!

This morning we are up early & on the go!  Deke is choring & I'm headed in to pick up the boys!!  We get baby piggies in again today- so we'll have a bunch of little farmers helping us!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment