Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Hello- 'Baby Bear'

I love this stamp set!!  This teddy bear is just adorable!!

My demonstrator friend Nicole, made this card as a swap for one of my team meetings I had.  I just had to share it with you!
stamp set:  'Baby Bear'
card stock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
designer paper:  Pop of Pink- RETIRING
ink:  Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
other:  Melon Mambo Baker's Twine- RETIRING, Sweetheart Punch- RETIRING, Big Shot, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder- RETIRING
  
Check out these other CUTE Baby Bear cards that I have made & previously posted on my blog!
+++++++
Yesterday was a bitter sweet day as the Wood family was all together- except for us all missing Dan....which was so hard.  His Celebration of Life was very nice- the service, the luncheon & then our time together on the farm afterwards.  There were lots of fond memories shared throughout the day.  And the little kids all made some new fond memories together riding gators, crafting, fishing, playing in the bubble machine & playing in the puddles of water after the rain.  

Today we will just hang out on the farm with family again........enjoying our time with our family that is here from Pennsylvania, before they have to go back to their homes.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment