Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

'Cool Treats'

I love this super cute birthday card!!!  This stamp set & DSP is just so cool!!!  I've used it tons!  It is a favorite of mine forsure. 

Woo Hoo!!  This stamp set- 'Cool Treats' is carrying over into the NEW Annual Catalog on June 1st! 

BUT this Tasty Treats Designer Paper is on the RETIRING LIST!  It is still available as when I'm typing this post.  It will be gone on May 31st or before if it sells out.

This is a fun layout using strips of DSP.  I've created several other cards that I've posted on my blog in the past few months- you can click on the links below to check them out!
stamp set:  'Cool Treats'- CARRYING OVER!
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder- RETIRING!; Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tasty Treats- RETIRING!
ink:  Watermelon Wonder- SOLD OUT
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Striped Watermelon Wonder Ribbon- RETIRING; Metallic Enamel Shapes (star), Silver Foil Doiles, Dimensnionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys!!  We went to the races last night.  Nathan was leading his head & broke.....so the guys worked on the car & he started last in the main.  He went from the back to the front, was leading & ended up 2nd by 1/2 a car length.  

This morning I am busy getting everything ready, as Deke & I are headed out to Illinois to attend his brother Dan's- Celebration of Life Service.  We'll stay there tonight & head back home tomorrow.  Nathan will be doing our farm chores for us.
 
I hope you have a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment